Global Warming and Its Effects
Global warming which is also referred to as climate change, is the observed rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system the global surface temperature is likely to rise a further 0.3 to 1.7 °C in the lowest emissions scenario, and 2.6 to 4.8 °C in the highest emissions scenario. These readings have been recorded by the “national science academies of the major industrialized nations”. Future climate change and impacts will differ from region to region. Expected effects include increase in global temperatures, rising sea levels, changing precipitation, and expansion of deserts.
Global warming is a serious environmental issue. The causes are divided into two categories include "natural" and "human influences" of global warming.
Natural Causes of Global Warming:
- Rotation of the sun that changes the intensity of sunlight and moving closer to the earth
- Greenhouse Gases
- Volcanic Eruption.
- Human Influences on Global Warming:
- Industrial Revolution
- Heat Waves,
- Heavy Rainfall with Floods,
- Heavy Snowfall,
- Ocean Acidification,
- Species extinctions due to shifting temperature regimes
- To reduce gasoline means we have to choose a hybrid car that reduce using gasoline. However, petrol prices are increasing. If a person drives every day to work they need to pump petrol after 3 days and causes carbon dioxide. Yet other way to reduce gasoline is take public transport or carpool to work. It can help reduce carbon dioxide and save cost as well.
- Recycle can reduce garbage by reusing plastic bags, bottles, papers or glass. for an example buy food, and use our own containers instead of plastic bags. Another example is after drinking water from bottle; we can reuse it or use our own bottle. If all this is being reuse, it can help unto great extend to eradicate global warming.
- Finally, human should stop open burning such as burning dry leafs or burning garbage. It will release carbon dioxide if its burnt with garbage and plastic.
- Besides, government should reduce deforestation because the earth temperatures is increasing. Trees will help to improve the temperature on earth.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.